About the Visitors to the Augusta Wisconsin Web
Information about the site, visits and visitors to the Augusta Wisconsin Web and how this site is found by many on the web
|These number reflects potential visitors and customers of
the products and services that Augusta has to offer.
Some site users have noted the 法輪功, Falungong, 李洪志, June 4, 6月4日, 天安门广场, Tiananmen Square, 1989 and so on on our pages We've found this is a way to keep some China and Chinese visitor out of our sites. The Chinese government censors sites with these words of freedom about the Beijing (Peking) Red Square 1989 uprising for freedom. Then of course Chinese government agents and programs check these pages out to see how they are threatened.
We are often asked who visits this site, how many visitors per month come to this site and about this site design and structure and how it is found.
Statistics (from April 2012 to April 2013:)
Number of visitor, 2012 to 2013: 86,209 *
Estimated Total Number of visits, 2012 to 2013: 110,000+ *
Peak number of visitors in one month (April 2013): 16,111 *
Average number of total monthly visitors: over 7,100 *
Average number of new visitors per month: 4,600+ * (highest 5,600)
Visitors from states: all 50 states plus 2 territories
Number of users from countries having visited the site: 120 countries
Top countries other than the United States:
Germany, China, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain and Costa Rica. We want to try to keep Communist China out of our sites - see the end of this page, it seems to work a bit as we've just started it over the last year
We are proud to have registrants and correspondence from the US Military Services and those who are now living away from home. We have heard from those in Afghanistan, Iraq and other places around the world.
About the site design:
The background is from a modified photo of various scenes in and around the Augusta Wisconsin area. The photo background will change from time to time and from season to season
The main Augusta Wisconsin logo includes a photo of the water wheel at the Augusta Wisconsin Dells Mill and Augusta Wisconsin Dells Mill Museum
Top Search Engine terms that find the Augusta Wisconsin Web:
Terms searched (general variations of actual terms):
Augusta Wisconsin, Augusta Wi, Bean and Bacon Days, maps, Dells Mill, churches, campgrounds, Amish, Augusta newspaper, history, Coon Fork
Most Visited Pages:
- Home Page to the Augusta Wisconsin Web
- Eau Claire County Map (image) and (page)
- About Augusta
- Maps Index
- Augusta Wisconsin history
- Bridgecreek Township and Fairchild Township map
- City Services
- the Woodshed
- Bean and Bacon Days
- Dells Mill
* Internet statistics are compiled by IP addresses. Every time you go to a site, the site records your IP address. The IP address is a unique number that comes from everyone's connection to the internet. If your computer is connected directly to the internet, by phone, cable or DSL connection, it has its unique IP address. If your computer connects to the internet by a network that includes 2 (your home computer if networked by a router) or 50 or 1000 or more other computers, the network has one IP address. Therefore, because so many computers are on a network (AOL, for example, users log onto a network and many of those logging on may share the same IP) these numbers should be multiplied by 30% to 50% to give an estimated total number of visitors.
Your site can eliminate some junk mail from China and some Chinese scanning malware if you include these Chinese freedom words on your pages 法輪功, Falungong, 李洪志, June 4, 6月4日, 天安门广场, Tiananmen Square, 1989 etc - We've found this is a way to Keep China and Chinese visitor out of our sites. The Chinese government censors sites with these words of freedom and any mention of the Beijing Red Square 1989 uprising for freedom. June 4th was the day of the uprising. Keep China sites out? Try it